Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Infant Activities

I love Pinterest!
I've been spending a lot of time lately trying to find meaningful activities to do at home with Kennedy that don't involve a lot of special toys. One of the struggles I have been dealing with is keeping Kennedy engaged during the day without special educational supplies available to use. I would love to go out and buy all this stuff, but lets face it: they cost hundreds of dollars. Because I was so used to all of the educational suppliers wonderful materials, I had a hard time seeing household items as "play things". I was stuck.

Luckily, Pinterest is a beautiful resource for finding DIY activities for your little one. I created a board where I could collect infant play ideas (I have a board for toddlers, preschoolers, and big kids, too!) and wanted to share it with you as my list of infant activities.


As I create some of these activities on my own, I'll post about them individually to show you how I adapted it to work for me. However, I know you don't want to wait around for me to create all of the activities one by one. So, use the link to see the ideas I'm working with to create my daily activities. Then, check back regularly to see my take on the ideas.

Up first: a fun activity with mirrors! Check back later this week to see what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas, additions, or comments!